We love weddings!
Since 1991, flowers from Bunches have had the honor of attending over 3,000 weddings in Edmonton and all over western Canada. To discuss your wedding flower ideas, contact us at:
Bunches Flower Company
Eric, one of the owners, will be happy to book a 30-minute, initial consultation at no charge. To make best use of your session, bring along any notes, web images, photos, or colour samples that you may have already collected.
Bunches specializes in a wide variety of hand-tied bouquets, from a lush country garden style, to our signature exotics from the Tropics, to an elegant high-style. Bunches uses the freshest, seasonally available flowers and foliages from all over the world. To make the flowers for your wedding unique, we are happy to also integrate any mementos, fabrics, ribbons, feathers, or special keepsakes that you may wish to provide.
Centerpieces for the reception, large arrangements for the ceremony, aisle decorations, and more, are all available from Bunches to make your wedding day a magical event. Whether the event is indoors, or outdoors, we can provide the perfect accessories... even flowers for the pool! For the energetic "DIY" brides, Bunches will happily provide all the fresh flowers and greenery needed, at our everyday low prices, along with lots of advice and instructions!
In an effort to make your wedding day go as smoothly as possible, Bunches tags the corsages and boutonnieres for easy identification and assignment. Bunches recommends that you pick up your flowers on the day of the wedding, however, in the case of early pick up for out-of-town ceremonies, we use extra "travel" packaging to ensure safe transport. Flowers can also be transferred to your nearest neighbourhood Bunches Flower Company location for convenient pick-up. Come by and preview your flowers on the night before your ceremony, just to get a glimpse of your beautiful vision come to life.
While natural flowers have seasonal crop variations in size, colour, hue, and texture, the professional design staff at Bunches will strive to closely create the described floral pieces. Any substitutions will result in a design of equal or greater value, and will be the best possible replacement to fit the occasion. Bunches cannot be responsible for any floral pieces that are no longer in their possession.
Citywide delivery is also available on the wedding day between 10:00 a.m.-5 p.m. for a fee of $25.00 per location.
In the event of a wedding order cancellation, Bunches will retain a $50 fee, and issue a refund for the balance of monies received. This fee may be used as a credit towards any flower order for a period of up to 3 months.
Wedding day preparations consist of a thousand tiny details.
Bunches offers some suggestions to make that day a perfect one...
- Bouquet-to-throw, a hand-tied, smaller version of the Bridal bouquet.
- Hairpieces for the Bridal party, made from items to match the
- Soft, fluffy halo for the flowergirl. Made from all white Baby's
Breath with coordinating curling ribbon bow and streamers, or
made from Baby's Breath, sprinkled with matching flowers, and
coordinating curling ribbon bow and streamers.
- Large pew bows and car bows made from glistening white
- Large fresh floral arrangements to enhance the atmosphere at the
wedding ceremony, and later, at the reception location.
- Centrepieces for each guest table, buffet table, or head table at the
reception. Or, fresh cut flowers for each table in vases provided by the caterer or purchased off-site.
- Beautiful cake tops in many different styles, bring in your own container for that extra, personal touch
- Dress up the guest-book table with a coordinating floral arrangement or bud vase. For a distinctive look, you can provide your own container.
- Lush garland to decorate the base of the wedding cake, edge of the head table, guest book table, or even along the aisle.
- Additional corsages and boutonnieres for the purpose of honouring
out-of-town guests, God-parents, clergyman, Master of Ceremonies,
soloist, musicians, and other special people.
- Flowers that say "thank you" to all the people who contributed to your wedding in special ways. These can be presented during the wedding day, or pre-arranged for delivery on the days immediately following the wedding.